Dance Video David's Double Trouble (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- David's Double Trouble (R32, David Quarrie: World Wide Weavings)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Dec. 13, 2017, 12:20 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Video starts a bar or so into the dance. A few wobbles on the last repeat otherwise pretty good.
Back to the videos for this dance
David's Double Trouble 5/5L · R32
- 1c+3c ½Fig8 down ; 1c+2c & 3c+4c 1½ mirror turns on sideline EH (1c+3c start inwards) into
- 2c+1c+4c+3c+5c Double DTr, finish facing 1cnr
- 1c & 3c with 1cnrs pass and turn ; repeat with 2cnrs, and face out own side (2,1,4,3,5)
- 1c & 3c cast R round 3cnr, cross in diagonally to opposite side (1W & 3 M pass Rsh) (2,1x,4,3x,5) ; cross RH | cast off (4c+5c up) (2,4,1,5,3)