Dance Video The Blue Butterfly (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Blue Butterfly (S32, Chris Brooks)
- Added by
- Martina Mueller-Franz (Sept. 3, 2018, 5:31 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
The first and third dancing couples use Right Hands Joined on bars [5-6]. The instructions say "dance", which is a standard term that implies Nearer Hands Joined.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Blue Butterfly 3/3L · S32
- 1c cross down RH (2c up) | change place with 3c EH (2,3,1x) ; 1c dance up NHJ and turn 2c EH (3c down) (2,1x,3)
- Reels3 across, 1c Rsh to 4cnr (2,1x,3)
- 2c+1M & 1W+3c RHA ; 1c ½ Fig8 L (W up, M down) (2,1,3)
- 1c+3c Espagnole (2,3,1)