Dance Video The Shetland Shepherdess (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Shetland Shepherdess (J32, Ron Wallace: A Third Book of Graded Scottish Country Dances)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"The Shetland Shepherdess" is a 32 bar jig for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Shetland Shepherdess 3/4L · J32
- 1c dance between 2c and cast up to place ; dance ½ Fig8 round 2c (1x,2,3)
- 1c cross down into mirror Reels3 on own side, 2c starting out and up (1,2,3)
- 1c (start inwards) change place with 2c EH and face out | 1c turn 3c EH to face up in the middle ; 1c dance to top and cast off (2,1,3)
- All A&R and clap on last beat of  ; All turn P RH (2,1,3)