Dance Video The Silver Tassie (Video 7)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Silver Tassie (S32, John Drewry: The Leaflet Dances with Music)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"The Silver Tassie" is a 32 bar strathspey for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Silver Tassie 3/4L · S32
- 1c+2c+3c cross RH | set ; repeat
- 1c+3c DblFig8 round 2c (1c cross down, 3c cast up)
- 1c followed by 2c+3c dance down the middle (2c & 3c divide) ; 1c (leading) +2c+3c dance up
- 1c+2c Rondel (2,1,3).