Dance Video Pelorus Jack (Video 12)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Pelorus Jack (J32, Barry Skelton: RSCDS XLI 1)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"Pelorus Jack" is a 32 bar jig for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
Pelorus Jack 3/4L · J32
- 1c cross RH, cast (2c up) ; 1c+3c RHA, finish 1M facing 1cnr, 1W behind him
- 1c in tandem +1cnrs ½ diagonal Reel3, Rsh to 3W (1M & 1W loop R singly for lead change, so 1W now leads P) ; ½ diagonal Reel3, Rsh to 2W (+ lead change)
- Continue pattern twice
- 2c+1c LHA ; 1c turn LH ½ | all set (2,1,3)