Dance Video Postie's Jig (Video 13)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Postie's Jig (J32, Roy Clowes: Thirty Popular Dances, Volume Two)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"Postie's Jig" is a 32 bar jig for 4 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
Postie's Jig 4/4L · J32
- 1c+4c set, cast to middle positions (2c+3c step to end) ; 1c&4c ½ Fig8 round end C (2,1x,4x,3)
- 1M+4M and 1W+4W cross NHJ, (W under men's arch), turn cnr ¾ with 'free' hand ; 1c facing 4c change places NHJ (arch going up), turn cnr as before
- Repeat (Men's arch ; arch going up)
- 1c+4c ½ R&L ; turn P RH
Note that both times the couple moving UP makes the arch.