Dance Video Rakes of Glasgow (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Rakes of Glasgow (S32, Preston (18C): RSCDS XI 11)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"Rakes of Glasgow" is a 32 bar strathspey for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
Rakes of Glasgow 3/4L · S32
- 1c+2c R&L
- 1c lead down the middle and up
- 1c+2c Allemande
- 2c+1c+3c circle6 and back