Dance Video It Should be Fun (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- It Should be Fun (J32, Roy Goldring: Graded and Social Dances 3 - 16 Dances)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"It Should Be Fun" is a 32 bar jig for 4 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
It Should be Fun 4/4L · J32
- 1c+2c+3c A&R ; Turn P RH into promhold for
- 1c+2c+3c Promenade
- 1c lead down the middle and up, and face out
- 1c cast behind 2c | dance between 3c ; cast behind 4c (2c+3c+4c up) | 1c turn RH (2,3,4,1)