Dance Video The Laird of Milton's Daughter (Video 7)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Laird of Milton's Daughter (J32, Craigmyle: RSCDS XXII 10)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"The Laird of Milton's Daughter" is a 32 bar jig for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Laird of Milton's Daughter 3/4L · J32
- 1c set, cross RH ; cast off (2c up), turn LH to 1cnrs
- Corners' chain: 1c+1cnrs turn ½ RH | 1cnrs turn LH ; 1c+1cnrs turn back RH ½ | 1c turn LH 1¼ to 2cnrs
- Repeat with 2cnrs, 1c crossing LH to 2pl
- 2c+1c+3c circle6 and back