Dance Video The Marquis of Lorne (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Marquis of Lorne (S32, Miss Milligan's Miscellany of Scottish Country Dances)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"The Marquis of Lorne" is a 32 bar strathspey for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Marquis of Lorne 3/4L · S32
- 1c followed by 2c (dance up to start) lead down the middle ; and up, 2c leading, to exchanged places
- 2c+1c+3c circle6 and back, finish 1c facing 3c for
- G-Chain (2c crossing)
- 1c set twice ; dance down, divide and cast up to 2pl (2,1,3)