Dance Video The Garry Strathspey (Video 5)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Garry Strathspey (S32, James B Cosh: Twenty Two SCD)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"Garry Strathspey" is a 32 bar strathspey for 4 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Garry Strathspey 4/4L · S32
- 1c+2c & 3c+4c ½R&L ; 1c+4c ½R&L (2x,4,1,3x)
- 2c+4c & 1c+3c ½circle4 L | 2c+3c ½circle4 R ; 1c lead to top (others step down) (to 1x,4x,3x,2x)
- End couples facing middle couples All Set H.Schottische ; half G-Chain (2,3,4,1)
- All Reels4 on own sides.