Dance Video Good Hearted Glasgow (Video 6)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Good Hearted Glasgow (J32, Peter Knapman: A Guide to Scottish Country Dancing (ex-Collins))
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"Good Hearted Glasgow" is a 32 bar jig for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
Good Hearted Glasgow 3/4L · J32
- 1c turn RH | cast off (2c up) ; turn LH 1¼
- Teapots R ; and L (2c+1W & 1M+3c RHA ; 2c+1M & 1W+3c LHA)
- 1c lead down the middle and up into 2pl
- All circle6 and back