Dance Video The Bees of Maggieknockater (Video 12)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Bees of Maggieknockater (J32, John Drewry: Thirty Popular Dances, Volume Two)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"The Bees of Maggieknockater" is a 32 bar jig for 4 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Bees of Maggieknockater 4/4L · J32
- 1c cross RH | cast off (2c up) ; 1c+3c RHA, finish as pairs 1M+3W & 3M+1W facing out on W/M side in promhold
- Pairs+ 2c+4c Rsh ½Reels3 on sides ; pairs meet & take P in promhold for Lsh ½Reels3 on sides
- Meet and repeat (as pairs Rsh ½Reels3 ; with P Lsh ½Reels3)
- 1c (passing inside) turn 3c 1½ Easy Hand ; 1c cross and passing inside turn 4c EH 1½ (to 2,3,4,1)