Dance Video Bridge of Nairn (Video 8)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Bridge of Nairn (S32, Robert Bremner: RSCDS XIII 11)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"Bridge of Nairn" is a 32 bar strathspey for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
Bridge of Nairn 3/4L · S32
- 1c cast off 2 places, lead up to the top ; cross over and cast off one place (2c up), meet NHJ facing 2W
- 1c set to 2W, turn inwards, set to 3M ; veer left and set to 3W, turn inwards, set to 2M, finish facing 1cnrs (1M pulls back Rsh).
- 1c turn corner, P ; corner, P finishing (2,1x,3)
- All A&R ; 1c turn BH 1½ times (2,1,3)