Dance Video The Mayflower (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Mayflower (R32, Pat Kent: Dancing Through Nova Scotia)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Oct. 8, 2018, 7:53 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
On bars 29-32 the women only move on to the next partner: they should pass one man before taking a new partner.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Mayflower 1RR · R32
Couples stand in a double circle RR, M inside, facing P
- Set to P | change places RH ; repeat
- W fig8 Rsh to next M to her R and Lsh to P, finish in place
- M fig8 Lsh to next W on his L and Rsh to P, finish in place
- In promhold dance clw ; the M stand as the W dance on, past one M and join the second as new P