Dance Video The Platinum Strathspey (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Platinum Strathspey (S32, Margaret Fairgrieve: West Lothian 70th 1936 2006)
- Added by
- Malcolm Austen (Oct. 25, 2018, 5:55 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Danced through three times to final chord.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Platinum Strathspey 3/3L · S32
- 2s cross RH & cast round 1st corner & dance 1/2 reels of 3 across (2M+3M, 2L+1L pass LSh) ending in lines across
- 2s change places RH, cast round 2nd corner (pstn) & dance 1/2 reels of 3 on sides ending in 2nd place opposite sides. (3)(2)(1)
- 3s cross RH & cast to 3rd place while 2s cross up & cast to 2nd place while 1s lead up, cross & cast to 1st place
- All turn 2H to end with 3s in places & 1s+2s in middle ready for…
- 1s+2s dance 1/2 diamond Poussette, 1s+3s dance Diamond Poussette