Dance Video Well Done Jack (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Well Done Jack (J32, Nathaniel Kynaston: RSCDS XXIX 3)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Nov. 6, 2018, 2:40 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
'Well Done Jack' is a 32 bar jig for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
Well Done Jack 3/4L · J32
- 1c+2c dance BtoB ; turn RH 1½
- 1c+2c dance BtoB ; ½ R&L
- 2c+1c+3c set twice ; turn P RH
- 1c dance down between 3c, cast up ; up between 2c, cast off to 2pl