Dance Video Pirongia (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Pirongia (R32, Margaret Senior: The Sunday Class Dance Book 2)
- Added by
- John Aitken (Nov. 18, 2018, 1:58 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Performed by members of Nottingham RSCDS on 17 Nov 2018, Music by Ian Robertson and his Scottish Dance Band.
Back to the videos for this dance
Pirongia 3/4L · R32
- 1s set, turn RH moving down to face out in 2nd place own side (2s step up). 1s cast Right to lines across (1M between 2s facing down, 1L between 3s facing up)
- All set, 1s cross RH, cast Right, dance through 2nd place own side, pass LSh to face 1st corners
- 1s turn 1st corner RH, pass RSh, turn 2nd corner RH, pass RSh to 2nd place own sides
- 2s+1s+3s circle 6H round and back