Dance Video Currie Mountain (Video 3)
- Currie Mountain (R32, Mary Pugh: New Brunswick Collection)
- Added by
- Jacmel Dent (Dec. 30, 2018, 7:49 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Each couple dances only once and then casts to the bottom of the set. The crib's instructions are "After the second turn the dancing couple continues the reel with bottom couple to change places".
Back to the videos for this dance
Currie Mountain 3/4L · R32
- 1c cross RH, cast off one (2c up) ; ½Fig8 up round 2c (2,1,3)
- 1c (start inwards) turn 3C EH ; 1c turn 2C EH (2,1,3)
- 1c+3c RHA ; 1c+2c LHA
- 2c+1c+3c Reels3 on the sides, 1c giving Rsh to 3c (2,1,3)
After the second turn the dancing couple continues the reel with bottom couple to change places.