Dance Video Hooked on Bells (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Hooked on Bells (J32, Irene Paterson)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (Jan. 4, 2019, 1:04 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Twice through as part of a longer medley.
Back to the videos for this dance
Hooked on Bells 4/4L · J32
- 1L and 4M lead a chase followed by their partner: cast up/down around 2/3C and dance across
- 1C+4C LH across
- 1C+4C dance out (1M+4L out ends, 1L+4M out sides) and cast around one person, pulling back right shoulders at end WHILE 2C+3C advance and retire on diagonal
- Repeat from new positions, 1C+4C finishing slightly inside, M facing down, L facing up
- Alternating tandem reels of 3 on sides
- 4C+1C slip knot