Dance Video The Rakish Highlandman (Video 4)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Rakish Highlandman (J40, Thomas (19C) Wilson: RSCDS XIX 6)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Jan. 17, 2019, 9:49 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Clear but a few glitches on some of the later repeats.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Rakish Highlandman 3/4L · J40
- 1c+2c+3c dance Rsh Reels3 on own sides (1,2,3)
- 1c lead down the middle and up
- 1c+2c Allemande, 1c finish facing 1cnrs
- 1c turn 1cnr, P, 2cnr, pass Rsh to finish BtoB facing own side
- DTr, finish (2,1,3)