Dance Video The Lesslie Jig (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Lesslie Jig (J32, Heinz Duewell: Tighes Hill Dances)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Feb. 5, 2019, 9:19 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Twice through (the first part of a demonstration).
Back to the videos for this dance
The Lesslie Jig 5/5L · J32
- 1s & 3s set, cast down 1 place & dance 1/2 Fig of 8 round 2s/4s
- 2s+1s also 4s+3s dance R&L, 1s/3s end facing 1st corners
- 1s & 3s dance 'Hello-Goodbye' setting & end turning partner RH into Allemande hold with 4s/5s behind them
- 1s+4s also 3s+5s dance Allemande (2 Cpl) to end 2 4 1 5 3