Dance Video Five-Couple Macdonald of the Isles (Big Mac) (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Five-Couple Macdonald of the Isles (Big Mac) (S32, John F Rigby: Nine Scottish Country Dances)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (March 16, 2019, 6:28 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Three times through - unfortunately with some background piping over the music.
Back to the videos for this dance
Five-Couple Macdonald of the Isles (Big Mac) 5/5L · S32
- 2c+4c diagonal Reel4 with 1cnrs, at end pass P Lsh to face 2cnrs
- 2c+4c diagonal Reel4 with 2cnrs (2cnr loop by the R) (to 1,2,3,4,5)
- »Cumulative G-Chain« (1c+3c cross RH | 1c+2c & 3c+4c pass LH on the side (2,1x,4,3x,5) ; 2c cross RH and 1c+4c & 3c+5c pass RH on the sides) | 2c+4c & 1c+5c pass LH on the side as 3c cross LH (4,2x,5,1x,3)
- 4c+2c & 1c+5c ½ R&L ; 4c+5c ½ Fig8 to the R (4W & 5M pass Rsh in the middle) (2,4,1,5,3)
(adapted from Derek Haynes »MacDonald of the Isles«