Dance Video The Dashing White Sergeant (Video 4)
- The Dashing White Sergeant (R32, RSCDS III 2)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (April 9, 2019, 9:04 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
I've found that it's quite often that there are people left over for the Dashing White Sergeant. Rather than having people sitting out, below is a link to a new video showing how to do the dance with 4 rather than 3. I know it's reeling, thus beyond the pale to many fellow SCD-ers, but please would you consider adding it to your databases. Iain Ross
Back to the videos for this dance
The Dashing White Sergeant 3+3RR · R32
Trio face trio RR.
- Circle6 and back
- Each centre person sets to RH P and turns him/her BH ; repeat with LH P
- Reel3 across, Lsh to RH P
- In lines of 3 across A&R ; advance Rsh through the opposite line of 3 to meet the next line of 3.
Many variations in handing, polite turns and shoulder exist