Dance Video Ladies' Fancy (Video 6)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Ladies' Fancy (J32, RSCDS XIII 12)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (June 8, 2019, 3:46 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Twice through demonstration with two back to back three couple sets (1st couples in the centre).
Back to the videos for this dance
Ladies' Fancy 2/4L · J32
- 1M+2W turn RH, to places ; 1c turn LH 1½ (2W up on [7-8]) to face down in line across 1W+1M+2W
- 2W+1M+1W down the middle and up (1M hands 1W across in front as 2M joins in behind him for)
- 1c+2c RHA, LHA (1,2)
- 1c+2c Poussette. (2,1)