Dance Video The Dunedin Festival Dance (Video 1)
- The Dunedin Festival Dance (R32, Derek Haynes: Dunedin Dances Book 4)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Dec. 17, 2012, 3:18 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Once through only. In the final promenade tho dancers leave the hall.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Dunedin Festival Dance 3T · R32
Form groups of 3 couples in a circle with each M to left of P
- All circle6 and back
- All dance BtoB with P ; All turn P RH
- All wheel RH (take hands on diameter) ; on bar 21 the W whose hand is lowest moves under to join new P, on bar 23 next W moves under to join new P
- All three »new free couples« Promenade to anywhere in the room to form trio with 2 other couples.
Presented to the Dunedin Dancers in 1991; only bars 9-16 differ from the Borrowdale Exchange