Dance Video Dunnet Head (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Dunnet Head (R32, Peter Knight: A Guide to Scottish Country Dancing (ex-Collins))
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Dec. 17, 2012, 3:18 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
4 times through. Side view. Shows the figures well, but no precision.
Back to the videos for this dance
Dunnet Head 4/4L · R32
- 1W followed by all W cross at top, cast behind opposite line, cross back at bottom and up to places
- Men repeat
- All Circle8 and back
- All C (NHJ) A&R ; 1c lead to 4pl (2c+3c+4c up)