Dance Video The Lords Of The Wind (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Lords Of The Wind (R32, Iain Boyd: The Lord of the Rings Collection)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (July 27, 2019, 7:29 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Once each couple. The last part of a longer costumed display with the 4th repeat modified to include all four couples and dance off.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Lords Of The Wind 3/4L · R32
- 1M+2W set | 1M cast (2M up) ; 1W+2M set | 1W cast (2W up) (2,1,3)
- 2c+1W & 1M+3c RHA ; Lsh Snake Pass (unwind the RHA, 1c leading, pass other snake Lsh through 2plx and chase cclw to) (3,1,2)
- 3c+1M & 1W+2c LHA ; Rsh Snake Pass (unwind the LHA, 1c leading, pass other snake Rsh through 2plx and chase clw to) (2,1,3)
- Circle6 and back