Dance Video The Marquis of Lorne (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Marquis of Lorne (S32, Miss Milligan's Miscellany of Scottish Country Dances)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (July 29, 2019, 4:18 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Two repeats with a constant view of one set, after that camera moves around.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Marquis of Lorne 3/4L · S32
- 1c followed by 2c (dance up to start) lead down the middle ; and up, 2c leading, to exchanged places
- 2c+1c+3c circle6 and back, finish 1c facing 3c for
- G-Chain (2c crossing)
- 1c set twice ; dance down, divide and cast up to 2pl (2,1,3)