Dance Video The Toyboys of Toowoomba (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Toyboys of Toowoomba (J48, John Drewry: Australian Book)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Sept. 12, 2019, 8:40 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Twice through. Good dancing, but the demonstration team here do Set and Rotate in bars 33-40 whereas the original instructions have: set, half right hands across, half turn and twirl away instead.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Toyboys of Toowoomba 4/4L · J48
- 1s & 3s set & cross RH, all set, 1M & 3M cast down 1 place while 2M & 4M cast up 1 place & Ladies cross to end beside partners facing out
- 1s+2s also 3s+4s dance Men's Chain
- All dance reels of 4 on sides
- 3s followed by 4s+1s+2s dance down the middle, on bars 28-29 Men 1/2 turn Ladies under their arms to face up & all dance up to 2 1 4 3
- Middle couples (1s+4s) set & dance RH across 1/2 way, 1/2 turn partners RH & twirl to own sides
- All circle 8H round & back. 2 4 1 3