Dance Video Across the Brandywine (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Across the Brandywine (J32, Iain Boyd: The Lord of the Rings Collection)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Sept. 14, 2019, 9:52 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Part of a longer display. Once through (plus a bit to show the round the room progression).
Back to the videos for this dance
Across the Brandywine 3+3RR · J32
Trios WMW face trios RR.
- All A&R ; repeat
- Teapots R ; and L (centres RHA with persons on R ; repeat L)
- ½ diagonal R&L (L+centre persons) ; repeat other diagonal (centre + R persons), centres remain facing out between new partners
- Reels3 in the trios, centres start Rsh ; finish (W with loops) facing next trio RR.
The centres face alternate ways, the outsides progress RR