Dance Video Fifty Years On (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Fifty Years On (J40, John Drewry: RSCDS XLIII 1)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Sept. 26, 2019, 1:20 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Once through (final part of a longer display). 3rd and 4th couples are unobtrusively starting on opposite sides.
Back to the videos for this dance
Fifty Years On 4/4L · J40
On 2nd chord 3c+4c cross over (1,2,3x,4x)
- 2c+3c set | turn RH ½ ; cross out through the end and cast to place (1,2,3x,4x)
- 1c+2c & 3c+4c double Fig8 (1c & 4c cast to start), 1c+4c stay facing out (1,2,3x,4x)
- 1c+2c & 3c+4c on sides turn EH 1½ ; 1c+4c ½ R&L (2,4,1x,3x)
- Parallel Reels4 on the sides, but on [31-32] the middle dancers turn BH ½ (Skip-Ch)
- All circle8 and back (2,4,1x,3x)