Dance Video The Treasured Cove (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Treasured Cove (S32, Dorothy Hargreaves: The Deep Cove Collection of Dances)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Oct. 8, 2019, 11:41 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
The Treasured Cove 4/4L · S32
- 1s+4s take nearer hand with ptnrs & cpls dance towards each other & set. (2s & 3s step up or down on 3-4)
- Retaining hands with ptnrs. 1s+4s pass each other LSh and turn top & bottom cpls with appropriate hand onto side lines. 2413
- 4L & 1L followed by ptnrs dance between end cpls, round end ladies, across between end cpls, round end men to finish on own sides.
- 2s+4s+1s dance the Knot to finish on own sides, ladies facing up, men down.
- 1s+4s+2s chase anticlockwise 1/2 way to opposite sides & cross over giving L hand & set. End 2 4 1 3
(No diagram available.)