Dance Video Epping Hundred (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Epping Hundred (R32, John Drewry: The Stoneywood Collection)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Oct. 10, 2019, 8:11 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
One or two hesitations but the coloured shirts make the choreography clear. At the end of the video there is an explanation about the origin of the dance.
Back to the videos for this dance
Epping Hundred 3/4L · R32
- 1s+2s set, 1M+2L change places RH, 1L+2M change places LH & 2s+1s cross RH
- 2s+1s dance RH across, 1s+3s dance LH across
- 2s+1s+3s dance reels of 3 on sides (2s RSh to 1s to start)
- 2s+1s+3s circle 6H round for 6 steps, pivot left & chase back to place