Dance Video The Glens of Angus (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Glens of Angus (R32, Douglas Henderson: RSCDS XXIII 3)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Dec. 17, 2012, 3:18 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
View from above. Crowded dance floor, sets not clearly separated. Difficult to follow.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Glens of Angus 4/4L · R32
- 1c (passing inside)+2c & 3c(passing inside)+4c change places EH on the side | BiL on sidelines ; change places back same hand | BiL again (1,2,3,4)
- Mirror Reels4 on the sides, the M Rsh, W Lsh, on [11-12] 1c cross down into opposite reel. At end 1c dances through 1plx to finish between 2c in 2pl facing opposite side (for the last pass in middle Rsh is allowed), 3c & 4c finish in places
- The Spurtle (½Reel4 across, 2c to 1plx, and 1c makes fast RH turn to between 3c ; repeat with 3c ;; repeat with 4c ; All set and cross RH) (2,3,4,1)