Dance Video Dark Lochnagar (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Dark Lochnagar (S32, Iain Boyd: Scottish Dance Archives)
- Added by
- Jacmel Dent (Nov. 4, 2019, 8:52 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
In this video the dance is performed 4 times through to show the progression. At a dance event it would be danced through 8 times, with each new 1st couple progressing down the set.
Back to the videos for this dance
Dark Lochnagar 2/4L · S32
- 1c+2c S&Link ; S&Link , 1W & 2M finish facing out (1,2)
- Reel4 across (1M pass 2W Lsh) , at end 1W+2M cross Rsh (1,2)
- 1c+2c advance to P , spiral R to place  | cross Rsh to opposite side ; advance diagonally . spiral R back  ; chase half round to (2,1)