Dance Video John of Bon Accord (Video 8)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- John of Bon Accord (R32, Roy Goldring: RSCDS XXXIII 5)
- Added by
- Roland Telle (Nov. 9, 2019, 10:43 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
This clip starts at the 2nd repeat, skipping over some little mishaps in the 1st one.
Back to the videos for this dance
John of Bon Accord 3/4L · R32
- 4 progressive ½Reels3 across, as follows: 1c+2W (1c start Rsh to P) ; 1c+2M (start Lsh) ; 1c+3W (Rsh) ; 1c+3M (Lsh), 1c finish in 3pl a bit in from the sidelines (2c & 3c finish their reels in 1plx and 2plx)
- 1c turn RH, cast up one place on own sides (3c down) ; 1c ½ Fig8 round 2c (2x,1x,3x)
- All turn P ¾ RH to face P along the midline | All Set retaining RHJ ; all turn P ¾ RH | All Set (2,1,3)