Dance Video The Arctic Circle (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Arctic Circle (R64, John Drewry: New Dances by John Drewry 2005)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Jan. 10, 2020, 2:19 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Rather distant view.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Arctic Circle 4S · R64
- Circle8 and back
- 1c+3c: with person opposite dance ½ Fig8 through nearest side couple, turn RH ½, and twirl R to own place facing out
- All turn cnr EH and face P ; All set to P and turn P BH with skip-change, to places
- 2c+4c: repeat [9-24]
- All W ½ RHA | dance Lsh round opposite M | ½ RHA to places
- All M ½ LHA | dance Rsh round opposite W | ½ LHA into
- In promhold, M on the L, all dance cclw round the set to places.