Dance Video MacLeod's Tables (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- MacLeod's Tables (J32, Derek Haynes: Carnforth Collection of SC Dances 3)
- Added by
- Andrew Brown (Jan. 19, 2020, 1:22 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
There is another copy of this same video on Youtube, with a simpler presentation.
Back to the videos for this dance
MacLeod's Tables 3/4L · J32
- Reels3 on the sides, 1c cross down to start, finish 1c facing 3c (1x,2,3)
- 1c+3c M-Chain up/dn the middle (1x,2,3)
- 1c set | cast off (2c up) ; turn RH 1½ to 2pl (2,1,3)
- 2c+1c+3c circle6 and back