Dance Video Magic Moments (Video 1)
- Magic Moments (J32, Wesley Clindinning: Brock Summer Celebration)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Jan. 24, 2020, 9:44 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
There are two variants given for the last 8 bars: either all turn RH then LH or all circle 12 hands round and back. Here the team does their own variation: three lots of RH across and back.
Back to the videos for this dance
Magic Moments 6/6L · J32
4c+5c+6c cross on 2nd chord (1,2,3,4x,5x,6x). The dance is symmetrical from both ends.
- All clap as all W dance Rsh round P to centre facing P ; All c set | All W cast away R to places
- All clap as all M repeat (again Rsh)
- 1c and 6c dance NHJ towards the middle | 1c+6c ½ RHA, finish NHJ facing other end, W on the R ; lead to exchanged places and cast 2 places towards middle (2c+3c+4c+5c step towards end of set) (2,3,6,1x,4x,5x)
- All Circle12 and back
The original (1990) version had
- 6c+1c turn RH, turn LH.