Dance Video The Dundee Whaler (Video 4)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Dundee Whaler (S32, Roy Clowes: Ormskirk Scottish Dances - Memorial Edition)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Feb. 2, 2020, 9:34 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Twice through. The last few bars of the 2nd repeat are modified to end ready for the next dance in this demonstration.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Dundee Whaler 4/4L · S32
- 2c+4c petronella (to 1,2x,3,4x)
- 1c+2c & 3c+4c L-Chain
- 1c+3c petronella (to 1x,2x,3x,4x)
- 1W+2M cross LH | 1M+2W & 1W+3W cross RH ; 1M+3M & 1W+4M cross LH | 1M+4W cross RH (2,3,4,1).
[25-32] represent tacking the ship, therefore no polite turns