Dance Video The Key to the Door (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Key to the Door (R48, Iain Boyd: The Cairdin' O't)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Feb. 20, 2020, 1:52 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Starts well, but no repeat is completely successful.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Key to the Door 5/5L · R48
- 1s & 3s cross down between 2s/4s, cast down round 4s/5s, dance up between 4s & 2s/5s & 4s, cross & cast to end facing 1st corners
- 1s & 3s turn 1st corner RH, partner LH, 2nd corner RH & partner LH
- 1s & 3s dance RH across (1L with 2s, 1M+3L with 4s & 3M with 5s), pass RSh for LH across with other couple & pass LSh to face 1st corners
- 1s & 3s dance RSh reels of 4 with 1st corners & pass RSh to face 2nd corners
- 1s & 3s dance RSh reels of 4 with 2nd corners ending on sides. 2 1 4 3 5
- 1s & 3s turn RH, cast & turn LH