Dance Video The Craven Twelvesome (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Craven Twelvesome (R32, Derek Haynes: Carnforth Collection of SC Dances 5)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Feb. 25, 2020, 9:34 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Twice through extract from a longer demo.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Craven Twelvesome otherS · R32
Four trios WMW in a square set
- Each trio Reel3, M starts Rsh
- All M set | ½ RHA | dance out between opposite W and cast R to next M place
- 1trio+3trio advance NHJ , the W make a quick BH turn | retire in new trios ; side trios repeat
- Circle 12 and back
Progression. Each turn the M move one place cclw, the W cross to opposite side.