Dance Video Whigmaleeries (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Whigmaleeries (R32, Derek Ivory: Imperial Book of Scottish Country Dances - Volumes 1-3)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (March 7, 2020, 4:43 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Three times, once each couple in 3 couple sets. After the RH across of bars 9-12, 1st couple should pass left shoulders, but here they pass right shoulder.
Back to the videos for this dance
Whigmaleeries 3/4L · R32
- 1c set adv | Turn single R ; slip down BHJ below 3c and cast up (2c up) (2,1,3)
- Teapots R (2c+1W & 1M+3c RHA) ; 1c pass Lsh, cast L round 2cnr and meet in promhold facing 3W (2,1,3)
- 1c ½ Reel3 across with 3c, Rsh to 3W ; 1c split into ½ Reels3 on own side, starting out and up
- 1c in promhold (M on R) ½ Reel3 across with 3c, Rsh to 3W ; 1c split into ½ Reels3 on own side, starting out and down (2,1,3)