Dance Video Summer Social (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Summer Social (J32, Chris Ronald: 12 Scottish Country Dances [Ronald, 2009])
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (March 19, 2020, 11:50 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Three times: once each couple in a 3 couple set.
Back to the videos for this dance
Summer Social 3/4L · J32
- 1c cross RH | cast off (2c up) ; 1c+2c turn EH on sides. 1c finish in tandem (1M leading) between 2c and face up
- 1c+2c Reel3 across in tandem (with lead change), 1M RSh to 2W
- 1c+3c Reel3 across in tandem (with lead change), 1M LSh to 3W. 1c finish in 2pl centre and face down
- 1c+3c turn EH. 1c finish in 2pl centre (to 2,1x,3) ; 1c turn P RH 1½ (2,1,3)
Deviser's note. Bars 9-24: The dolphin reels need careful phrasing - dancers should make fairly wide loops.