Dance Video Roxburgh Castle (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Roxburgh Castle (R32, RSCDS VI 1)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (March 23, 2020, 11:03 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
NB in the original instructions the initial chase is supposed to be along the sides of a square (rather than circular).
Back to the videos for this dance
Roxburgh Castle 2/4L · R32
- 1W face down, 2W face across, 2M face up, 1M face across, all chase round the square to places
- 1c+2c RHA, LHA
- 1c lead down the middle and up
- 1c+2c Poussette.