Dance Video Christine Miller's Reel (Video 1)
- Christine Miller's Reel (R32, Ruary Laidlaw: One Step at a Time)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (March 29, 2020, 8:52 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
The version done here finishes with 1 & 1/2 RH turns so matches the description in the SCDDB extra info notes more closely than the MiniCrib (which has half figure of eight).
Back to the videos for this dance
Christine Miller's Reel 4/4L · R32
- All join hands on sides, set twice, cross RH (4 bars)
- Repeat bars 1-8 back to places
- 1s, followed by 2s+3s+4s, lead down & cast up to original places
- 1s cross RH, cast to 4th place (2s+3s+4s step up 27-28); 1s turn 1.1/2 RH. End 2 3 4 1
Note: originally bars 29-32: 1s dance 1/2 Fig of 8 round 4s. The dance was revised in 2004 with the new ending.