Dance Video Miss Heyden (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Miss Heyden (S40, RSCDS XVII 6)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (April 2, 2020, 2:18 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
The family group here preferred to clap three times woman then three times man instead of alternating.
Back to the videos for this dance
Miss Heyden 2/4L · S40
- 1s set, cast 1 place, set & turn 2H to face up
- 2L+1L also 2M+1M set & turn 2H, 1s cross RH & clap (1L on 1st beat of bars 15-16, 1M on 3rd beat of those bars)
- 2L+1M also 2M+1L set & turn 2H 1.1/2 times, 2s repeat bars 13-16
- 1s+2s circle 4H round to left 1/2 way & 4H once round to right to 2nd place own sides
- 2L+1M set, 2M+1L set, 2s+1s set & turn partners