Dance Video The Silver Tassie (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Silver Tassie (S32, John Drewry: The Leaflet Dances with Music)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Dec. 17, 2012, 3:19 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Danced in a 3C set, 1c dancing to the bottom and 3c stepping up on bars 31-32. The steps are not true Strathspey steps.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Silver Tassie 3/4L · S32
- 1c+2c+3c cross RH | set ; repeat
- 1c+3c DblFig8 round 2c (1c cross down, 3c cast up)
- 1c followed by 2c+3c dance down the middle (2c & 3c divide) ; 1c (leading) +2c+3c dance up
- 1c+2c Rondel (2,1,3).