Dance Video Twixt Don and Dee (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Twixt Don and Dee (S32, John Drewry: Deeside Book Part 2)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (May 7, 2020, 8:27 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Once through as part of a longer demo. The last 4 bars are adapted to lead into the next dance in the medley.
Back to the videos for this dance
Twixt Don and Dee 4/4L · S32
- 1c+2c & 3c+4c DblFig8, 1c+4c cast to start, and face out at the end
- 1c+4c cast to middle as 2c+3c dance to the ends | 1c+4c turn BH into ; Circle4 L, at end pivot R into the centre and face »cnrs« (order 2,1,4,3)
- 1c+4c set »Double H&G« (all set as in normal H&G), finish in the centre facing opposite »cnr« (order 2,4x,1x,3)
- 4c & 1c, passing through the ends turn cnr EH, to sidelines (2,4x,1x,3) ; 4c & 1c ½Fig8 through nearest end C (2,4,1,3)